Aloe vera is a plant that grows in tropical climates with a shape resembling a cactus. This plant has been widely used by many communities for its various benefits and efficacy. The gel and latex from this plant are most often used for treatment. You can find the gel inside aloe vera leaf, while for latex you can find it right under the skin of the plant with its yellowish color.
Some of the nutrient you can find in the aloe vera are:
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C
- Vitamin E
- Vitamins B2 and B6
Some of the compounds that contained in Aloe Vera are lignin, aloeat, sinamat acid, esters, chrisofani acid, anthraquinone, barbaloin, saponin, sodium, potassium, copper, and manganese. The gel products from Aloe Vera can address a variety of problems related to acne, which will make the face becomes less interesting, among them are:
- Fades the scars resulting from acne inflammation;
- Heal wounds resulting from stubborn acne, skin inflammation, and itching of hives;
- Relieve and cure the swelling on the face due to acne;
- Easing the pain of acne and around the small boils;
- Relieve the bleeding due to inflammation that results from great acne;
- Can block the movement of bacteria and fungi cause acne;
- Preventing and treating infection;
- Whiten the skin quickly;
- Keep the moisture of the skin naturally;
- As the protector of the Sun (as a natural sunscreen);
- As a powerful natural anti aging;
- Make the facial skin firmer;
- Makes the skin more supple face;
- Shrink the skin pores;
- Reduce and heal the inflammation.
Preparation of Aloe Vera seedlings
You can obtain the Aloe Vera seed from old aloe Vera shoots, or you could also use seeds that can be bought from the store, it could also seed by cutting parts of Aloe Vera. The following are the stages of cultivation:
- First, prepare in advance the planting medium in the form of a pot or the poly bag, or the aloe Vera can also be planted directly in the ground, but it would be better to use pot.
- Make a hole in the pot as a water drainage. For the soil, we are simply mixing the soil with manure or compost, and also we can add pebbles with composition 1:1:1. Fill the pot or the polybag with the soil but not too full.
- Plant the seeds into the previously perforated soils, or if you use some pieces of aloe Vera plant buried only half part of the piece. The span of time from the Aloe Vera plant is usually longer than with the one using Aloe Vera seeds.
How To Take Care Of Aloe Vera Organic Plant
Do daily watering, however, make sure in this process of watering, do not get too much or the water will pool up and this will result in the plants rot. Do fertilization by using organic fertilizer or compost, and then do the weeding if the grass or wild plants grow around the Aloe Vera.
For controlling plant disease or pest on cultivated Aloe Vera, you can use organic homemade pesticides or buy organic pesticides which has already been sold widely. Pest control was not so intense, organic pesticide spraying is done only when the Aloe Vera plant shows some attack symptoms. But to make sure the health of the plant, the spraying can also be done for prevention purpose. There is also an article on this website about how to make homemade organic pesticides, you can follow the easy and simple steps on how to make homemade organic plant pesticides.
The plants will be ready to be harvested when they have reached the age of above 9 to 12 months, or when the plant’s flower already bloom. Usually, on the first harvest, the average weight per stem can reach 7 ounces to 1 kg, depending on the condition of the soil’s fertility.
You may also want to read this article: Ingridients For Organic Planting Soil